28 July 2007

Canada Part 4...



The vacation is over. Back in the Netherlands now and fighting against the jetlag. My eyes are closing as I write, so I'm going to keep it short.
The last couple of days have been characterised by the statement: "A room with a view". Going for a 10km run at 7:30 in the morning in Stanley Park, Vancouver, was great, eventhough I am definitely not a morning person. Vancouver is a lot like Sydney, very multicultural, relaxed people with a young population and a sea climate to die for. You're never more than 20 mins drive from a beach in the summer and an hour drive from the ski slopes in the winter. Not too bad, eh!!!

So here a final couple of pictures from the room with a view at the last hotel on the 8th floor and my little room with the view in the plane back.

No comments: