26 February 2007

My other Love...

Friends and family may look a little bit funny when they try and imagine that I'm running. I have led most of them to believe that I absolutely hate running in the past. Lets say that I don't hate running as much as I used to at the moment. My other love, and the sport that most people associate with me, is Golf. Golf is still my first and only true love when it comes to sport. I have a handicap of 4 (which is a playing level, the lower your handicap the better) and am a member of the first men's team for my golf club in Holland. Golf takes up most of my weekend mornings, rain or shine, so I am a bit of an obsessed golfer. I guess runners and golfers do have one thing in common: their obsessive-compulsive behaviour. Golfers and runners need to do the same thing: set their mind to 0 and keep going...

My golf club: www.nngcc.nl
A good golf site: www.golfdigest.com
My greatest golfing moment:
http://www.pga.com/news/pganews/pgaofamericatournamentnews/pgacup092505.cfm


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who am I ?

If i tell you : I took this picture.
I think you will get the answer...!

Anyway enjoy this great challenge and good luck, god bless you !

Then you will have time to play pool!