3 May 2007

I'm Back

My computer has been down and this is the first time I've had a chance to write something. Not a lot has happened over the past few weeks, besides me buying a new laptop that is. Training has been going on same as usual, 4 to 5 times a week, in between weekends where I've spent my time on the golf course playing competition. Next to that I've been getting on with my final thesis research and data search. Boring work I have to say, plus I need to start almost from scratch as I still haven't gotten my old hard drive back and haven't (don't know if) been able to extract my old files and pictures and music.

The next running events I'll be participating in are:

The Royal 10: 10 km run in The Hague, on Mother's day, 13th of May.
De Nacht van Groningen: half marathon in Groningen (my home town), 17th of May.

Stay tuned for more news and times for the above events...

Have a good one...

No comments: