16 March 2007

The Day Before...

Its been a couple of days since I've last written anything down, but with the start of my "running season" less than a day away I thought I'd write a little. The weather looks like it'll hold up, and even if it rains, it's no like I'm made of sugar, so I'm kind of looking forward to it. My motivational worries are gone for the moment and all that's left is to get a good night rest and be ready for the afternoon.

The reason I haven't written anything is that I'm at my parents place taking care of our elderly dog. There is nothing like an 11 year-old dog to get you out of bed in the morning and walking come rain or shine. And I've been a bit too lazy to write and busy with my research proposal to write an extended review of whats been happening the past couple of days, primarily because there hasn't been much happening in the past couple of days. In my case the saying "no news is good news" holds I guess.

Watch for tomorrow's announcement on how quickly (or slowly) I've run... For those of you going partying this weekend, have a good one...

No comments: