4 March 2007

My Top 5 women's fashion hates...

I love women but there are just some things I can't accept and are instant turn-offs for me:
  1. The short tight bermudas/trousers that are worn in the winter or while going out.
  2. The skinny jeans: Just the thought that you've spent I don't know how long squeezing yourself into those tiny jeans, and the thought that they're a bitch to get off doesn't appeal to me.
  3. The pointy toe flat shoes: Those stupid flat type shoes that have the pointy toes. Made even worse if they have a small thin pointy heel (not a deal breaker though).
  4. The furry boots or ugh boots: Based on the Ugh boots, they look stupid and they were originally made for indoor use only, they only looked good on the person that made them all that at the start, Elle MacPherson (lets face it, she looks good in anything).
  5. The Gucci or any other super tacky designer bag: lets face it, you'll either be way too high maintenance or way above my standards...
But a cool, funny, interesting, and intriguing personality will definitely always turn me on, even though you might be wearing the above fashion atrocities...

No comments: